- ✨Each of these is carefully uniquely made
- 🌎Global shipping
- 🎁Free Shipping On Orders Over $44.99
- ✅100% money-back guarantee
- 😍91.2% of customers buy 3 or more.
100% Natural Organic Coco Coir Brick, Your Essential Gardening Helper!!!
- ORGANIC COCO COIR GROWING MEDIUM – 100% natural, sustainable, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs. coir blocks. The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2. 8 cubic feet of coco potting soil by adding water. Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity
- NUTRIENT RICH COCONUT POTTING SOIL – Made with pH balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. Prime available
- EASY-TO-USE OUTDOOR INDOOR HYDROPONIC GROWING MEDIA - Coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, cucumber, peppers, ginger, turmeric and other veggies. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, parsley, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses. The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability
- CONSERVE WATER WITH COCO GARDEN SOIL – Its fine, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, has high water retention, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. When ready to use, just soak the coco coir brick in water, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil
- Packing: 2 pcs/4 pcs/6 pcs/4
- Size: 8 x 4 x 2inches
- Material: coco coir
- A coconut brick can fill 0.075 cubic meters (50cm*30cm*30cm)
Instructions for use:
- - to prepare a brick and a container
- - please add 4-5 quarts of water and soak
- - then it will be expanded and ready to use
❤️Have a nice shopping day❤️
✈ Worldwide Shipping ✈
We would greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to meet demand while ensuring that every piece meets our high-quality standards.